Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we will work hard to ensure we take care of your needs fairly and promptly. We want you to love our products as much as we do. If your item(s) are damaged, defective or were shipped in error, you may return the item(s) for a full refund or exchange them for an item to equal or lesser value, within 30 days of order receipt.
Please note that in the event of a return due to no fault of our own, we are unable to provide free return shipping.
Please keep all original packaging, as items not in their original packaging are not returnable. Unless your return is for a product that is damaged or defective, items must be in resalable condition.
If you ordered an item incorrectly, or changed your mind about the product, we will refund the purchase price of the unopened, restockable item less any shipping costs.
If we sent you a damaged/defective item, or made a mistake and shipped the incorrect item, we will refund the total amount (including shipping and taxes if applicable) from your order or exchange the items for items of equal or lesser value.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
- order number
- the items you'd like to return
- and reasons for return.
We will then provide you with a return address and Return ID.
2. Once you receive an email for the confirmation of return, carefully repackage the item/s then write the Return ID clearly and visibly on the outside of the returned package.
3. Send all items to the return address using your preferred shipping method. We recommend using registered mail, or a carrier/method that provides proof of delivery, as items lost or damaged in transit cannot be refunded
Purchases that meet the return policy guidelines will be refunded back to the original method of payment. Your refund will be issued as soon as possible, but please allow up to 2 weeks for the processing of returned merchandise.
Purchases received outside of the Return Policy Guidelines will not be mailed back and will not be refunded.
- A return shipping address and Return ID will be provided to you for all returns. Please wait to receive those information prior to shipping.
- Returns not due to defective/damaged items, must be in resalable condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging. Otherwise, items are not eligible for return.
- Defective/damaged items must be kept in original manufacturer's packaging to be eligible for return.
If you have any questions on the Returns Process, please email: email@example.com